3/ Le levant
and management of natural and anthropic breeding sites.
• Reduction of shearwaters
• Development of study and
monitoring protocols to increase the knowledge.
• Development of tools concerning
habitat management and conservation,
• Development of pedagogic
tools for environmental education.
• Predator control by trapping (rats and cats).
•Translocation of Yellow-legged Gull nests located inside
• Restoration and dynamization of shearwaters breeding sites
by the use of artificial burrows.
• Consolidation of deteriorated sites and the installation
of automatic playback devices emitting breeding shearwater
of pedagogic tools to make the public aware and sensitive.
• Creation of communication tools to federate experiences and
• Implementation of a study programme aiming to improve the
• Perpetuating conservation
actions after the end of the LIFE programme.
The LPO is the French NGO that
has been officially representing Birdlife International in France.Its
aims are to protect birds and their ecosystems and to sensibilize
the public.The LPO counts 35 000 members.The beneficiary of this
project is the regional member of LPO.
national Park is a public institution.
The Park acts for the development and maintaining of floral and faunal species
of great patrimonial value on its territory.
The IMEP is
a University-CNRS mixed research unit.
The "Landscape Ecology and Conservation Biology" team works in
the domain of
ecology, applied to the management of
natural environments and conservation of species and habitats.